Terms and Conditions
1. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS OF HILL'S STAFF FEEDING SCHEME1. Participation in the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme is open to anyone who works as a veterinary professional for a veterinary practice in the United Kingdom.
2. This veterinary practice is primarily concerned with the treatment and care of small pet animals. These veterinary practices are clients of Hill’s.
3. The Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme applies to products of the brands Hill’s Prescription Diet, Hill’s Science Plan and Hill’s Vet Essentials which are available from the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme.
4. Hill’s Prescription Diet products can only be purchased after an examination and diagnosis of the dog or cat by a vet.
5. In the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme, registered participants can receive a refund depending on the product size. Hill’s staff feeding discount offers up to 40% Off Hill's Recommended Trade Retail Price + VAT which can be viewed once on the product page.
6. The Hill’s products to which the refund is applicable are only intended for use by the participant and for a maximum of 2 pets. Purchase of Hill’s products via the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme for third parties is not permitted.
7. Refund quota is calculated on the average quantity of pet food that a dog or cat needs for a year. The annual food requirements per dog and cat is distributed over 2 annual semesters. When a participant reaches the limit in a particular semester, they cannot request any further refunds on Hill’s products within that semester.
8. The payment of the refund can only take place when the participant meets all the requirements (the Hill’s product on the invoice corresponds to the product the refund was requested for on the website; the name of the clinic on the invoice corresponds to the clinic the participant is registered to on the website; the personal name on the invoice corresponds to the name entered upon registration).
9. The payment of the refund can only take place if the invoice date falls within a time period of 6 months before the claim date on https://hills4you.com/UK
10. Once the invoice is uploaded, the discount will be paid into the staff feeding member’s bank account within 10 working days.
11. As a participant, you appoint Savi (NCH Marketing) of Weldon House, Corby Gate Business Park, Corby, Northants NN17 5JG (“Savi”) as your agent to conclude the sale and purchase of certain services on your behalf for the purposes of facilitating the payment of staff feeding scheme cashback and other benefits from Hills Pet Nutrition to you. As part of this, Savi (NCH Marketing) may collect money due to you from Hill’s Pet Nutrition on your behalf and transfer it to you.
2. VALIDITY AND UP-TO-DATENESS OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSIt may be necessary due, for example, to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technology, to alter these General Terms and Conditions. Hill’s thus reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time in the future. We therefore recommend that clients re-read these General Terms and Conditions every now and again.
3. MANAGEMENTThe website https://hills4you.com/UK was developed by Hill’s Pet NutritionLtd. https://hills4you.com/UK is part of the Hill's Staff Feeding Scheme programme. This programme offers veterinary professionals the opportunity to order Hill’s products at discounted prices for their own use.
4. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK LAW, ETC.This website is protected by copyright. Its content may be used solely in accordance with the present General Terms and Conditions. Hill’s offers no guarantee whatsoever that the possible use of this website does not constitute an infringement of any rights whatsoever held by Hill’s or third parties. The images, text, audio, software and other material contained on the website is either the property of Hill’s, or it is used with the explicit permission of the holders of the respective rights applicable to it. You are permitted to use the material published solely in accordance with the explicit wording of the General Terms and Conditions listed below. Any inappropriate use of said material may constitute an infringement of copyright or other property rights.
All trademarks and brand names used on the website are either the property of Hill’s, or are used with the explicit permission of the holders of the respective rights applicable to them. The further use of said trademarks or brand names is strictly prohibited, unless it is carried out with the prior written permission of Hill’s or the third party which owns the trademarks or brands in question.
You are not permitted to download or copy content from the website for any purpose other than strictly personal, non-commercial use. Neither are you permitted to make copies for other purposes, nor to alter the content in any way.
5. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITEThe content of this website is intended to provide the user with general information, without issuing any guarantee or accepting any liability whatsoever. Hill’s has done its utmost to ensure that the content of this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that it does not contain any errors or omissions. Hill’s reserves the right to delete, edit or add to the content on this website at any time whatsoever.
Under no circumstances whatsoever should the content of this website be considered an alternative to the provision of medical or other professional advice and/or treatment. As a consequence, the information in question should not be used as the basis for diagnoses or treatments.
6. RESPONSIBILITYPersons using this website do so entirely at their own risk. Participants therefore bear personal responsibility for the correct input and transfer of data. Neither Hill’s itself nor its affiliates accept liability for any damage or loss whatsoever incurred in connection with access to and/or use of the content of this website. For example, Hill’s cannot guarantee that the telephone lines, the Internet and/or other networks will provide optimum use and access.
7. LINKSVarious parts of this website may contain hyperlinks to third parties’ home pages, which may be in some way related to certain content on our website, but which we have no control over. The provision of such links is therefore intended solely as a service to users of our website. The fact that our website may contain links to other home pages, by no means implies that we support, confirm or recommend the content of said pages. Neither Hill’s nor its subsidiaries therefore accept any liability whatsoever for the content of such external home pages, nor for any damages or loss incurred in connection with access to and/or use of the content of such home pages.
All access data or other characteristics are strictly personal and confidential, and may therefore in no circumstances whatsoever be passed on to third parties or made public. Hill’s accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages or loss incurred due to misuse of the access data.
The personal data (such as their name and contact details) that the Customer issues us, when placing an order or sending an email for example, is used solely to process correspondence with the Customer and for the purposes for which the Customer provided the data in question.
We assure you that we shall not pass the personal data on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so, or the Customer issues prior explicit permission to do so. Insofar as we make use of the services of third parties for the execution and handling of data processing, this shall be carried out in strict accordance with the provisions made under UK Law for the protection of privacy (the Personal Data Protection Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data that has been submitted on our website is stored for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was entrusted to us. Insofar as retention periods have to be observed for trade purposes and in accordance with tax law, certain data may be stored for up to ten years. In principle, personal data is stored in Hill’s own databases, or those of a firm whose services Hill’s has engaged.
9. RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND OTHER CUSTOMER RIGHTSIf the Customer no longer agrees to the storage of their personal data, or in the event that it is no longer valid, then we shall either delete, amend or block access to the data in question, on the basis of a respective decision in accordance with the statutory provisions. In the event of any queries relating to the collection, processing or use of the personal information, or requests to consult, amend, block or delete said data, the customer should contact us at the following address:
Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Ltd.
Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd,